Submission Preparation ChecklistAs part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
- The submission has not been previously published, nor is it before another journal for consideration (or an explanation has been provided in Comments to the Editor).
- The submission file is in OpenOffice, Microsoft Word, or RTF document file format.
- Where available, URLs for the references have been provided.
- The text is single-spaced; uses a 12-point font; employs italics, rather than underlining (except with URL addresses); and all illustrations, figures, and tables are placed within the text at the appropriate points, rather than at the end.
- The text adheres to the stylistic and bibliographic requirements outlined in the Author Guidelines.
The Authors submitting a manuscript do so on the understanding that if accepted for publication, copyright publishing of the article shall be assigned/transferred to Indonesian Journal of Applied Research (IJAR) Universitas Djuanda as Publisher of the journal. Upon acceptance of an article, authors will be asked to complete a 'Copyright Transfer Agreement'. An e-mail will be sent to the corresponding author confirming receipt of the manuscript together with a 'Copyright Transfer Agreement' form by online version of this agreement.
Indonesian Journal of Applied Research (IJAR) Universitas Djuanda, the Editors and the Editorial Board make every effort to ensure that no wrong or misleading data, opinions or statements be published in the journal. In any way, the contents of the articles and advertisements published in the Indonesian Journal of Applied Research (IJAR) Universitas Djuanda are sole and exclusive responsibility of their respective authors and advertisers.
Remember, even though we ask for a transfer of copyright, our journal authors retain (or are granted back) significant scholarly rights as mention before.
The Copyright Transfer Agreement (CTA) Form can be downloaded here: Copyright Transfer Agreement-IJAR 2020
The copyright form should be signed electronically and send to the Editorial Office e-mail below:
Prof. Dr. Ir. Dede Kardaya, M.Si. (Editor-in-Chief)
Jl. Tol Jagorawi No.1, Ciawi, Kec. Ciawi, Bogor, Jawa Barat 16720
The names and email addresses entered in this journal site will be used exclusively for the stated purposes of this journal and will not be made available for any other purpose or to any other party.